The Ultimate Guide To Hair Removal Treatments: What You Need To Know
We’ve all had our lazy days when we’ve substituted a dress for a jean and a top, simply because it seemed a little too much to shave that morning. You might have ever found yourself to go as far as to wake up one day and decide, “Okay, that’s it! I’m tired of this hair and I want a removal right now!” To do so, you can easily go forth and look for a hair removal treatment in Ahmedabad from a reliable skin specialist.
Before you choose to make a decision in a frantic state, it’s important to know everything you need to know about the procedure:
- It’s not that complicated: Even though many believe that hair removal treatments can be painful or complex procedures, that isn’t necessarily true. In fact, laser treatments can be completely pain-free if treated with care by the right skin specialist.
- Stay away from the sun and tanning beds: Laser treatments cannot be performed if your skin is already undergoing a different treatment in itself. Getting sunburned or tanned is the last thing you want to do if you’re hoping to get a good session of hair removal. For a minimum of a month before your treatment, it’s recommended you embrace the great indoors as much as physically possible.
- Shave before you go: You heard us; don’t wax, shave! The treatment is not possible if you’ve waxed in recent times. Since a hair removal treatment targets the pigment of your hair, it’s suggested to shave a day before to make sure there are no problems during the session. Coarse, dark hair receives the best results out of this treatment.
- The time you spend after the treatment would be similar to that of a sunburn: After you’re done getting your session of hair removal treatment done, any skin specialist in Vastrapur will advise you to treat it the same way you would treat a sunburn. You will need to apply a cold, soothing cream such as aloe atop the parts of your body where you’ve gotten the treatment done while making sure you avoid the sun as much as possible after. Walking in the sun after the treatment might aggravate inflammatory reactions which might cause discomfort. Wear sunscreen of a minimum SPF of 30 to make sure no inconvenience is caused.
- There’s no such thing as a full body treatment in one go: Even though this might be essentially what you want, there’s only so much laser your body can take in one go. Excessive laser treatment can be harmful and is not recommended for a single sitting. If you do want to get your body treated, you will have to do so over a number of sittings.
- Patience is key: Quite obviously, you need to be patient to see results. In reality, you will only be able to see the results you want after a minimum of 6-8 sittings. For this, you need to be both patient and consistent with your treatments to make sure that you don’t end up messing the pattern in which your hair follicles need to be treated.
As a multi-specialty clinic in Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, The Skin Artistry can help you get the results you need through remarkable services. They are some of the most celebrated dermatologists in the city and can help you feel and look better in the way you want to. Since you now know all you need to know about the procedure, it will be easier for you to distinguish as to why The Skin Artistry is good for you and how many sittings you will need. Through smart research, you can easily get the best results!